Specialists in air duct and facility cleaning/maintenance
Experienced ■ safe ■ efficient ■ thorough ■ reliable
Service-Tech specializes in complete heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and industrial cleaning. Using advanced techniques and state-of-the-art equipment, our experienced, certified technicians can tackle all areas of your facility, including:
- All air ducts and components (including supply, return and intake ducts, heating and cooling coils, fans, air diffusers and grilles)
- Industrial process exhaust systems
- Overhead cleaning (removal of combustible dust) and painting
- Cure oven cleaning
- Restaurant kitchen hood exhaust systems
Our services include: Industrial Cleaning Services, HVAC Air Duct Leak Repair, Cooling Tower Maintenance, Fire Damper Inspections, HVAC Duct Cleaning, Industrial Cleaning Kitchen, Exhaust Hood Cleaning, Combustible Dust Removal and Residential Air Duct Cleaning. (See complete list under Our Services)
Our Florida location specializes in handling cleaning and maintenance projects common in Southern climates. But we also have services such as HVAC Cleaning in Dayton, HVAC Cleaning in Cleveland, HVAC Cleaning Tampa and HVAC Cleaning Columbus.
We strictly adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and regulations as well as any safety requirements specific to your facility.We also offer Industrial Cleaning Jobs!
We strictly adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and regulations as well as any safety requirements specific to your facility.
Providing cleaner, healthier, safer environments
- Manufacturing and food processing plants
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Universities and schools
- Office buildings
- Government facilities
- Marine vessels
- Residential duct cleaning
– Chris Aiple, Director of Operation/Sales/Southwest Ohio, Northern KY, Southern IN
– Todd Kline, Project Manager/Sales/Southwest Ohio, Northern KY, Southern IN
“We appreciate the great service Service-Tech provides to Abbott Nutrition. From responding to our needs whenever I call, to your ability to mobilize and man a job on a short notice, we have a great contractor we can depend on.”
Mark Shalosky, Abbott Nutrition
“STC listens to their customers’ needs and makes sure to meet those needs. Their project follow-up is very, very good and they are prompt with proposals for any future work.”
Ed Connell, R&D Facility Supervisor at Sherwin Williams
has received the National Air Duct Cleaners Association Safety Award for 17 consecutive years.
Contact for a